Aithre Oxygen Bottle - 152L
The Aithre personal oxygen bottle is constructed from lightweight composite carbon fiber with an aluminum lining and is designed for altitude sports, avalanche safety, and private general aviation for over 6 hours of constant or intermittent flow.
We designed the Aithre bottle to be simple to operate with a combined valve/regulator that offers one-step operation. Simply turn the knob to start and stop the oxygen delivery preset at 0.5LPM (ideal for up to 15k MSL). A modern and elegant pressure gauge allows you to keep track of your oxygen use and manage the flow.
Compatible with the optional Aithre Avi backpack/avalanche pack system for push button on-demand flow control.
Each Aithre bottle comes with the single prong Uni-flo2 cannula. This innovative cannula has a single prong that can be inserted in one nostril or, alternatively, in the corner of your mouth for discrete oxygen dispensing.
- Composite carbon fiber/aluminum bottle
- Easy-operate regulator with simple on-off operation
- Uni-flo2 single-prong cannula
- Aithre neoprene carrying bag
- The Aithre bottle can be filled by Aithre at our Ketchum, Idaho location or self-filled using Aithre supplied transfilling equipment
- Carbon fiber & aluminum construction
- 4 inches x 13.5 inches overall
- 3 lbs (filled)
- 152 L oxygen volume @ 2000 PSI (1.12 L liquid volume)
- 6.5 hours continuous flow time
- 2000 PSI working pressure
- 3000 PSI maximum rating
- 15 year bottle life with 5 year bottle testing
- Preset single flow rate 0.5 Liters Per Minute (LPM)
- Hose barb for one cannula
- Pressure gauge with one-piece brass construction
PERSONAL NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY: NOT DOT APPROVED - NOT FDA APPROVED
- Personal portable use only - not approved for commercial use
- Carrier shipment requires the bottle to be empty with no pressure
- No cylinder shall be carried or checked on commercial flights
- Do not use to treat or prevent a disease or for any medical purpose
- Aithre Altus Avi backpack system with handheld push button flow control of oxygen with manual butterfly valve backup for use in backcountry and avalanche safety.
- Aithre Altus Meso wireless pressure gauge and flow monitor for your iOS/WatchOS device to wirelessly monitor your bottle pressure using our iOS and WatchOS Aithre Connect app.
- Aithre Illyrian wireless wearable always-on pulse oximeter to actively manage your SPO2 and heart rate continuously during movement using our iOS and WatchOS app.
- Aithre Cannula that retains its softness and flexibility at low temperatures.
USE NOTE: The Aithre oxygen bottle is designed for personal recreation use for portable oxygen supplementation at high altitudes. The Aithre oxygen bottle is NOT approved for commercial flight and may NOT be used by passengers onboard any commercial aircraft. The Aithre oxygen bottle is NOT approved by the FDA to treat or prevent any medical condition or disease.